Description: The KA7552A/KA7553A are switching power control IC for wide operating frequency range. The internal circuits include pulse by pulse current limiting, protection, on/off control by external trigger, low standby current, soft start, and high current totempole output for driving a POWER MOSFET. Maximum duty of the KA7552A is 70% and the KA7553A is 46%. When duty is maximum, the input threshold voltage of pin2 & pin8 are not same in KA7552A and KA7553A.
Category: Switching Regulator and Controller ICs
Series Designators: KA7553A
- Built-in Drive Circuits for Direct Connection POWER MOSFET (lO = ±1.5A)
- Wide Operating Frequency Range (5KHz - 600KHz)
- Pulse By Pulse Over Current Limiting
- Over Load Protection
- On/Off Control By External Trigger
- Internal UVLO
- Low Standby Current (Typ. 90uA)
- Soft Start Circuit
No applications available.
Component parts catalog for Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation